About the Business
We are an independent family run gallery with a difference in the center of Wokingham with over 20 years experience and the most comprehensive art services in the county: Originals, ltd edition prints, hand-embellished prints, sculptures, and ceramics High resolution scanning services Museum quality giclée printing services Bespoke framing of original art, prints, memorabilia, needlecraft, and tapestries, plus a large hand-painted range Sourcing art and photographic images from licensors for giclée and metal prints at any size in various formats for homes, offices, commercial, and outdoor spaces Art restoration Art event painting classes.
Metal printing services
Chromaluxe - THE Premium Metal Prints
The panels are manufactured in the USA to create the highest quality, most luxurious, vibrant and durable print medium in the world, using a dye-sublimation process infused into a polymer coating.
Scratch, abrasion, water, fire, chemical, fade resistant and lightweight
Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP)
Scratch, abrasion, water, chemical and fade resistant when laminated.
Extremely strong and durable
All sizes are available up to 240cm x 120cm for all of my artwork. The edition size is limited to only 25.
Ideal for all high end indoor and outdoor locations:
- Homes, corporate, commercial, hotels, restaurants, schools, healthcare
- Public spaces, swimming pools, terraces, patios, BBQ’s...
Supplied with a sub frame, ready to hang.
Aluminium 'floating' frame is available in black, white or silver aluminium. Wooden frames also available.
Fine art printing services
'All artwork may be produced in this highly desirable museum quality format and these highest specification prints are the perfect wall décor to adorn a traditional, contemporary or modern interior.
- Produced using Epson Surecolour giclée professional printers at an extremely high definition 2,880 dpi using lightfast pigmented inks.
- All of the intricate fine detail of the original artwork is accurately reproduced and the quality is absolutely superb.
- Prints are not resilient until framed behind glass, varnished or laminated.
- Any intermediate sizes are available at a proportionate cost.
- Paper prints have a 1cm border and are suitable for hinge mounting behind a mount.
- Canvas prints with a 1cm border are suitable for mounting on board.
- Canvas prints with a 5cm border are suitable for stretching on bars. The image is extended into the border where possible.
- Colourbyte paper is 280 gsm smooth white archival quality cotton rag.
- Hahnemuhle German Etching paper is 310gsm textured white archival quality cotton rag.
- Epson fine art paper is 300 gsm smooth white archival quality cotton rag.
- Epson photo paper is 250 gsm premium semi gloss.
- Canvas is Epson 350 gsm premium satin.
- Other media is available for quantity orders.
- The artwork image is extended around the sides where possible.
- Spray varnished for resilience using satin varnish. Matt or gloss is also available at no additional cost.
- On all types of bars may be hung unframed as they are fitted with adjustable hangers and protection bumpers. Double D rings and hanging string are also available at no additional cost.
- On Premium and Standard bars may be framed in a traditional standard frame.
Board Mounted Prints:
- Are bonded onto board at high temperature in a vacuum press to ensure permanent adhesion, extra rigidity and support.
- The largest ~A0 prints are slightly smaller at ~ 47" x 32" due to vacuum hot press limitations.
- The sides of the board may be coloured in a single colour ink.
- Unlaminated prints may be framed in a traditional standard frame behind a mount and glass for a more traditional appearance and all are fitted with double D rings, hanging string and protection bumpers.
- May be hung unframed with either the option of panel hanging plates or a rear sub-frame, for a minimalist, modern appearance.
- May be framed in a traditional standard frame without a mount and glass, or a wooden or aluminium contemporary tray frame, for a more sophisticated appearance and all are fitted with either double D rings and a hanging string, or adjustable hangers, and protection bumpers.
- Are waterproof hence glazing is not required and the surface may be dusted and wiped clean as admirers will definitely touch the surface!
- A satin finish is standard though a gloss or matt finish is available at no additional cost.
- Stretched print tray frames are 12mm wide up to 24" x 16", 19mm wide for 36" x 24" and above. The recommended gap is 12mm.
- Framed paper prints are double mounted. Single mounts are available at no additional cost.
- Ideal for all indoor locations such as homes, corporate, commercial, hotels, restaurants, schools, healthcare...
- The Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) mounted and laminated prints with or without the metal (aluminium) tray frame are waterproof and suitable for damp or wet locations such as bathrooms, kitchens and swimming pools.
Fine art scanning
An accurate, high definition and high quality scan image:
Will help to sell the original, and at a higher price
- Lasts forever and will earn revenue long after the original has sold
- Will enable printing at any size, up to 16 times that of the original at the publishing industry standard 300dpi resolution
- Is simply THE best way to earn lucrative passive income from artwork and the cost can be recovered from the sale of just one print
All artwork is scanned using an Epson 12000XL flatbed professional graphics scanner
at an extremely high resolution, 48bit colour.
This ensures accurate colour, tone and contrast.
At 30 x higher resolution and 125 x greater clarity than a 20 MP camera.
Minor blemishes are also invisibly edited out
'- High resolution TIF (Up to 4GB / 30,000 pixels) for the most demanding publishers and to facilitate optimum image editing
- High resolution JPG (Up to 600MB / 30,000 pixels) for printing and regular publishers
- Medium resolution JPG - Compressed (Up to 50MB / 10,000 pixels) for licensing & print on demand
- Low resolution JPG - Compressed (Up to 2MB / 1,000 pixels) for marketing & social media
For large orders and regular customers, we provide guidance how to securely store, edit and use the scans to maximise income.
'Volume discount: 5 or more scans = 10%. 10 or more scans = 20%
Art visualization service
Whether it’s the décor of a home, workplace, hotel, restaurant, showroom or an event space that you wish to enhance, our art visualisation service allows you to see how the artwork would look in your space before you commit to purchasing. We understand that buying artwork is an investment, and we want you to experience how the artwork you choose will impact your space and surroundings.
All we require is a photo of your wall space, any dimensions to help us scale the artwork for you, the names of the pieces if they are for sale in our gallery, and we will create a digital mock-up with the artwork insitu for a nominal fee.
if you have come across a piece of artwork that you love in our gallery, you can purchase one of our Art Insitu Mock-up packages:
Single Mock-up package (one wall with 1x piece)
Single wall 3x Mock-ups package (one wall, multiple mock-ups to compare different pieces or sizes)
Single wall 5x Mock-ups Package (one wall, multiple mock-ups to compare different pieces or sizes)
- Once the order has been confirmed, we will contact you via email within 24 hours with instructions to send us the photo of your wall(s). Mock-up orders typically require a week for delivery. Should you choose to purchase the artwork within one week of your receipt of the insitu mock-up, the price of the mock-up service will be applied as a credit towards your purchase. If you'd like to visualize art on multiple walls simply add additional Single Mock-up Packages to your cart.
- If you have come across a painting, photogragh, or illustration that you fell in love with but its not on sale in our gallery, you can choose to order a print that is customised to your space. Visit our Printing services page for more information.
Location & Hours
R Young Art, 1 Southgate House, Alexandra Court, Denmark Street